Tuesday 13 January 2009

Evaluations ...

Self Evaluation...
Effort- 1 - I gave myself 1 because I put in alot of effort in the homework.
Punctuality- 1 - I gave myself 1 because even though I was late twice last term, I havn't been late this term at all.
Submission and Quality of Homework- 1 - I gave myself 1 because my homework is always handed in, and is always to the best of my ability.
Ability To Work Independantly- 2 - I gave myself 2 beacause even though I work better independantly, I find it easier and more enjoyable to work with other people when doing classwork.
Quality of Writing- 1 - I gave myself 1 because I think that the quality of my writing has improved since the beginning of the year, has become much more flowing and includes relevant media terminology.
Organisation of Media Folder- 1 - I gave myself 1 because my folder is very well organised and has separate sections for both teachers and work linking to our case studies.
Oral contributions in Class- 2 - I gave myself 2 beacause I only participate or answer occasionally.
Contributions to Practical Production Group- 2 - I gave myself 2 as I have contributed with the work by doing all the aspects I needed to do, however, I may need to make a bit more effort in meeting up with the other group members to actually discuss important things such as the pitch etc.
www - concentrated more on the work / and improved written work in class and homework
Attended media classes on time / caught up with any missed work
ebi - participate more in class - oral contributions
Put more effort into the Practical Production Group

No comments: